Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new sketch blog.  First off, I would like to thank Kimberly for the great idea for the name.  And secondly, I would like to welcome you all to my not so new adventure of creating sketches.  It is a new adventure, however, to share them publicly.  Oh sure, I have shared them on a few websites, but that is usually to a small group of fellow scrappers and card makers.  You may wonder what possessed me to create my own sketch blog and the answer is simple...I have been encourage by many of my friends to do so.  So there you go.  Over the course of the next few weeks I hope to have everything worked out on the blog and start adding sketches.  I hope to post at least one layout sketch and one card sketch a week, but we will see how that actually works out.  I do hope that everyone enjoys using my sketches as much as I enjoy creating them.  And I hope to see you all around here regularly.  Until next time, have a wonderfully blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment